How should students begin to explore their possibilities? The first step a student can take is to check the search for a transfer agreement on CollegeTransfer.Net in order to limit your potential targets. We have thousands of transfer agreements published in one place. Many Community Colleges also provide detailed information on one of their transfer profile page, which you can find by name, location and other features. According to the Community College Research Center, about 40% of students in the United States begin their graduate studies at Community College. 80% of them intend to obtain at least a bachelor`s degree, and about 20% end up moving to a four-year university or university. Through credit transfer agreements, higher education institutions and universities recognize some of the learning obtained by a student in the other sector. Credit transfer agreements can take the form of formal joint agreements between institutions or ad hoc. Some or all credits received by a student in one institution may be recognized by another institution. For more information on credit transfer agreements between publicly funded ontario colleges and universities, see Ontario`s University Transfer Guide. Are you thinking of moving from a community school to a four-year school? You have to read this.

It is a guide for admission insiders on the issue of these articulation agreements between colleges, as well as a list of organizations that facilitate the transfer of colleges! Watch the transfer profile search on CollegeTransfer.Net and link to Community College Career Resources, transfer policies, consulting centers and much more how to limit your search. If you would like help with the articulation and transfer contracts or for more information on TAFESA/UA collaboration, please contact the project coordinator, send or call 8313 5901. Joint chords are becoming more common, but you need to do your research to find the best option nearby. Your first step is to contact an admissions counsellor at community universities near you to request existing articulation agreements. If you already know which four-year school you want to go to, you can start there and ask if they have articulation agreements with nearby community schools. In general, articulation agreements document a path between two or more institutions or universities and their university programs. Joint agreements are also mentioned in transfer agreements, transfer guides and transfer routes for different target groups. It is important that there are three perspectives of articulation agreements: one per student/learner, the other according to the chain and the other by the receiving institution. It is particularly difficult to articulate institutions with different academic concepts.

For example, a system shift institution may have three first-year courses in a subject, while an institution with a semi-annual system may have two first-year courses.